I have really wanted an IPod touch. I was thinking of a laptop but how about an Ipod Touch. Much more efficient!

WHY?









"IPod Touch with ear buds connected"















Well here are some of the reasons.
1) Internet. I can’t always go on the internet, or take the internet with me. With the IPod Touch, I can!












"The IPod Touch uses the Safari Browser"









2) Games. My DS is broken, and I want fun games. IPod Touch. Voted best gaming console of the year.

















"The IPod Touch has many games"









3) Music. I have so much music on my computer. Actually once i only had 100 kb left on my pc. I deleted all my music, I had freed up 10 GB.














"With 8GB to 32 GB you can store loads of songs and movies"








4) BBC I Player. I miss loads of TV shows due to homework, school, work and work. So when I am in bed I can watch some. Pretty neat huh.











"Watch TV In your hand"








5) I get ALOT of email. I can check them all on the IPod Touch.
















"Google mail is my fav mailing client"









6) Lost! What do I do… Get my IPod Touch and go on the map. Find out where I am!



"If your lost, it wont be much of a problem ;) "





7) YouTube. You don’t know how much I love watching YouTube vids. Why not on my hand!


"Watch Lol vids at your hand"






8) I find a really good pic, I can show my friends. Or a really good video (wink wink)



"AHAHAHAHA PWNED!"





9) Calendar and events. It’s a bit like a time table, so when your coffee time is starting it will give you a notification.


"It aint much but its good"






10) Sports. You can find out how far you have run, burnt calories etc...



"How far, fast, much can you run?"





Ok so those are the MAIN features of the IPod touch. But there are millions more.

An awesome gadget. Must buy!

Anyways, thanks for reading. PLEASE comment, tag, bookmark our site and this post!

Abdul Hamid

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous on 19 June 2009 at 09:40

    you're weird (wink wink)

     

Categories

32 (1) 32 inches (1) alienware (1) annoying dragons (2) apple (3) apple mac (1) apple mac cinema display (1) awesome (2) bbc iplayer (1) best game (1) bethesda (2) black (1) blue (1) bravia (1) breaking rules (1) browser (1) camstudio (1) camtasia (1) camtasia studio (1) camtasia studio 5 (1) cecil (1) chat (1) cheap gaming laptops (3) cheap headphones (1) Chrono (1) Chrono Trigger (1) chrono trigger episodes (1) cons (1) Crysis (1) Crysis WarHead (1) digitus (1) dragonball z (1) dragons (2) ds (4) DSI (1) DSL (1) emulator (1) expensive headphones (1) fallout (2) Fallout 3 (2) Felix (2) ff4 (1) fighting (1) final fantasy 4 (1) fraps (1) frog (1) game sales (1) gamers (6) games (4) gaming (4) gaming laptop (1) gaming laptops (7) gaming notebooks (1) gaming pc (5) Garet (2) GBA (3) GBM (2) glitch (1) Golden Sun (2) Golden Sun 2 (2) Golden sun 3 (2) Golden Sun The Lost Age (2) google mail (1) google talk (1) graphics card (1) GS1 (2) GS2 (2) guns (1) hard (1) HD (1) HD TV (1) hdmi (1) HDR (1) HDRTV (1) HDTV (1) headphones (1) hedghog (1) higher quality (1) hp (1) hp gaming laptop (1) hp pavillion dv7t (1) hp pavillion hdx 16 (1) hp voodoo envy (1) hypercam (1) imac (1) internet (1) iphone (1) ipod (2) ipod nano chromatic (1) ipod touch (2) ipon nano chromatic (1) Isaac (2) itouch (1) Ivan (2) Jenna (2) knight (2) laptops (1) listening (1) logitech (1) lucca (1) mac (1) mac book (1) mac book air (1) mac book pro (1) mac mini (1) mac pro (1) mail (1) marle (1) mgs (1) mgs1 (1) mgs2 (1) mgs3 (1) mgs4 (1) Mia (2) microsoft (1) modding (1) mp3 (2) music (2) NDS (1) ndsi (1) NDSL (1) oblivion (1) pc (2) pgf (1) pics (1) Piers (2) pistols (1) pkhamidar2com (1) power (1) pros (1) pros and cons (1) pros and cons of the apple imac (1) ps1 (2) ps2 (2) ps3 (7) ps3 not working (2) psp (1) ram (1) red ring of death (1) ROM (1) rpg (4) rpg shooter (1) rrod (1) sales (1) school (1) screen recording (1) secret (1) Sheba (2) shooter (1) Shooting game (1) shopping (1) SNES (1) sonic (1) sony (1) sony bravia (1) speed (1) sword (1) tesco (1) tips (1) top 10 (1) top ten (1) Trigger (1) TV (2) want (1) widescreen (1) wii (3) wii points (2) windows (1) x-treme gaming (1) xbox 360 (7) xbox freezing (1) youtube (1)

Swagbucks

Search & Win

About me

Name: Abdul Hamid Age: 14 years old Location: UK
Race: Brown