I was browsing through youtube when i was bored and i clicked on my homepage and then i saw a random video on my subscriptions box. It was a picture of a cartoon horse with a hat. It looked even more boreing so i didnt watch it.
After 2 - 3 days that same horse kept on coming back to my head when ever i saw it and was driving me mad. I thought about watching it, because what have i got to loose???
Well, the answer was: NOTHING. It was halarius.
The spotlight of the little clip was; "CCCCAAAARRRRLLLL"!
That is what i call, retardly funny.
It just made me laugh. I know its not in the gaming subject of matter, but it has to be promoted by pkhamidar2com.
Here is the video.
(by the way, the video has been resized to a smaller size for better fitting. To watch it in higher format, click the video which will direct you to the video on youtube)
Credits go to: SecretAgentbob, you rule!
Thanks for watching and reading.
Abdul Hamid (pkhamidar2com)
Post a Comment