The last time I played Golden sun 2, properly, was probably around 2 years ago. I loved this game so much, great game, nothing better.
Actually, I got the game when my cousin, he lives somewhere to the south of London, and he is much older than me, but he showed me Golden Sun 2 on his GBA.

I remember clearly when I used to visit him every 4 – 6 months that he used to be on Golden Sun, and show me random awesome movies. However, since I was so young and uninterested in RPG’s then (I was more interested in games such as Spyro).

When he showed me Golden Sun 2, and Fire Emblem, I just wanted to get FE. Fortunately, when I went to the games shop to buy FE, they were sold out, and I say fortunately, because if it had not been for the fact that FE was sold out I would not have gotten GS2.

When I got GS2 I was on it for days on end. I played it, then played it, then played it. I also got extremely agitated at time due to the amount of repeating steps just to get one action to follow (Magma Rock was the worst).

What I liked about GS2 was the variety of weapons, story line, the funny moments, the characters, etc…

The worst part I had in the game at all was when I was fighting the last boss. I was under-levelled, and fighting the doom dragon was a pain. I had nearly killed the damn thing, but it used “cruel ruin”. The battle took me 1 hour 45 minutes, and it was all wasted.

When I had finished GS2 I was really annoyed, I didn’t know what to do, so I started playing Spyro again, however, it was not the same. So…. I decided to play the game AGAIN. Keep in mind I was only around 9 – 10 when I played GS2.

When I restarted, I played through the game with ease since I started the new game at the level I was (lv 49)

After that, I don’t remember much, but what I do remember after I played the game again another 5 times was this.

Every time I restarted, I got a few levels higher. It first increased by 40, then 20, then 10, etc… Getting harder and harder.

However, at the end, in the cave that the turtle takes you into, I fought blue birds, which after a long time got me to lv 99.

After lv 99, I took on the doom dragon for fun, and it was killed with 10 – 15 hits with the soul blade.

Anyways, GS2 is an amazing game, and if you want to play it, either buy it, or download the rom and emulator, you will not doubt one moment, except maybe Magma Rock and the Doom dragon :/.

As always, I add a video to my posts, so here is one just for you guys! Oh and its at lv 99 like my one.




Thanks for reading watching and observing, PLEASE comment, and bookmark our blog!

Abdul Hamid (Pkhamidar2com

(I still hear the theme tune in my head)

0 comments:

Categories

32 (1) 32 inches (1) Chrono (1) Chrono Trigger (1) Crysis (1) Crysis WarHead (1) DSI (1) DSL (1) Fallout 3 (2) Felix (2) GBA (3) GBM (2) GS1 (2) GS2 (2) Garet (2) Golden Sun (2) Golden Sun 2 (2) Golden Sun The Lost Age (2) Golden sun 3 (2) HD (1) HD TV (1) HDR (1) HDRTV (1) HDTV (1) Isaac (2) Ivan (2) Jenna (2) Mia (2) NDS (1) NDSL (1) Piers (2) ROM (1) SNES (1) Sheba (2) Shooting game (1) TV (2) Trigger (1) alienware (1) annoying dragons (2) apple (3) apple mac (1) apple mac cinema display (1) awesome (2) bbc iplayer (1) best game (1) bethesda (2) black (1) blue (1) bravia (1) breaking rules (1) browser (1) camstudio (1) camtasia (1) camtasia studio (1) camtasia studio 5 (1) cecil (1) chat (1) cheap gaming laptops (3) cheap headphones (1) chrono trigger episodes (1) cons (1) digitus (1) dragonball z (1) dragons (2) ds (4) emulator (1) expensive headphones (1) fallout (2) ff4 (1) fighting (1) final fantasy 4 (1) fraps (1) frog (1) game sales (1) gamers (6) games (4) gaming (4) gaming laptop (1) gaming laptops (7) gaming notebooks (1) gaming pc (5) glitch (1) google mail (1) google talk (1) graphics card (1) guns (1) hard (1) hdmi (1) headphones (1) hedghog (1) higher quality (1) hp (1) hp gaming laptop (1) hp pavillion dv7t (1) hp pavillion hdx 16 (1) hp voodoo envy (1) hypercam (1) imac (1) internet (1) iphone (1) ipod (2) ipod nano chromatic (1) ipod touch (2) ipon nano chromatic (1) itouch (1) knight (2) laptops (1) listening (1) logitech (1) lucca (1) mac (1) mac book (1) mac book air (1) mac book pro (1) mac mini (1) mac pro (1) mail (1) marle (1) mgs (1) mgs1 (1) mgs2 (1) mgs3 (1) mgs4 (1) microsoft (1) modding (1) mp3 (2) music (2) ndsi (1) oblivion (1) pc (2) pgf (1) pics (1) pistols (1) pkhamidar2com (1) power (1) pros (1) pros and cons (1) pros and cons of the apple imac (1) ps1 (2) ps2 (2) ps3 (7) ps3 not working (2) psp (1) ram (1) red ring of death (1) rpg (4) rpg shooter (1) rrod (1) sales (1) school (1) screen recording (1) secret (1) shooter (1) shopping (1) sonic (1) sony (1) sony bravia (1) speed (1) sword (1) tesco (1) tips (1) top 10 (1) top ten (1) want (1) widescreen (1) wii (3) wii points (2) windows (1) x-treme gaming (1) xbox 360 (7) xbox freezing (1) youtube (1)

Swagbucks

Search & Win

About me

Name: Abdul Hamid Age: 14 years old Location: UK
Race: Brown